So, lets be honest – I’m not the best at updating frequently or consistently…however, now that I am a full-time stay at home mom, I’ve got some free time (sort of, when baby girl isn’t demanding to be held… ;)) so, I’ve decided to jump on board with a friend of mine, Elliott Dodge (http://elliottdodge.wordpress.com/30-day-blog-challenge/) and attempt to complete a 30 Day Blog Challenge. Below are a list of the 30 various topics.
I’m hoping that this will be a project that can encourage me to get into the habit of writing frequently.
30 Day Blog Challenge
01. Your current relationship. If single, discuss how single life is.
02. Where you’d like to be in ten years.
03. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
04. Your views on religion.
05. A time you thought about ending your own life.
06. Write thirty interesting facts about yourself.
07. Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
08. A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
09. What you hope your future will be like.
10. Discuss your first love and first kiss.
11. Put iTunes on shuffle and write ten songs that pop up.
12. Bullet your whole day.
13. Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
14. Your earliest memory.
15. Your favorite blogs.
16. Your views on mainstream music.
17. Your highs and lows of the past year.
18. Your beliefs.
19. Disrespecting your parents.
20. How important you think education is.
21. One of your favorite shows.
22. How you have changed in the past two years.
23. Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive.
24. Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
25. Someone who fascinates you and why.
26. What kind of person attracts you.
27. A problem that you have had.
28. Something that you miss.
29. Goals for the next thirty days.
30. Your highs and lows of this month.